There is always someone you can talk to.. a PC perhaps?

Friday, July 11, 2008

Led me straight to you

Day by day, you taught me, that life could be much brighter if love was in it.
You showed me that everyone is worth a try,
and worth every happiness
that life could offer.


God Blessed the Broken Road
I set out on a narrow way, many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream Lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart They were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way Into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.

yes he did I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you but you just smile and take my hand
You been there, you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

Now I'm just rolling home into my lovers arms
this much i know is true that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you
That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

Sometimes, everything seems impossible.
Impossible to take, impossible to do
But then you showed me that if nothing else matters...
Everything is possible.

2 comments:

Garr's Mom said...

Layna, it is so fun to see your slide show of your mom and nephew. We had such a great family night at your house. Logan will be there any day now. Have a fun summer, Leslie Knaphus

a love like yours said...

haha! those were taken last summer! I wish we could do family home evening again! Oh yeah, Logan told me! Im so excited to see him again! I think I'd be working wit the Vaccines for the philippines for a few days since i got school and work. Miss you lots!