There is always someone you can talk to.. a PC perhaps?

Thursday, April 3, 2008

cuzin? or neice?

wake up sleepy head.,

got up and turned on the laptop.. and there it goess..

BUZZZ..

my niece gave me the first message for the day. I dont know exactly. she's my niece but we treat each other like cuzins. But I think i'd prefer it as cuzins.. para di obvious ang age baahh.. ! hehe! Talked a little and joked about some things. She's expecting her first baby this June and she's getting pretty excited about it.., ME TOO! :D pastilan., samot nko katiguwang!

wonder if its a girl or a boy.. hmm.. m thrilled for her anyways.

She and I have been hangin for quite a long time already. I mean not really goin out but we have this connection that keeps us by each other. We've been through ups and downs., yah know. mga away things kay sometimes, our ways just gets to be obviously different.. but setting that aside, mo gawas jud ang pagkacozins.. nuh?

just recently, a man came to her life, made her feel loved, but sadly, came to break her heart. I felt sad and thought much about it. I know she made some bad choices in her life but I dont think pulling her down solves anything. . Atot pud tong lakiha toh. Amaw pud. But yeah, i told her to take it as a blessing anyway and see the brighter side of the situation.. as she says it: EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.. korek!!! And she knows that she has to face everything ... and i mean everything..

but there is just one thing that struck me and made me proud of her..

the GUTS and the CHANGE.

More than anything in her life right now, for her, the baby comes first. I love hearing her talk about her baby and feel excited about it. She came to the point where disappointment could have broken her world but she grew up and faced reality with her guts. I am proud of her. I mean there are some things we dont agree about but getting all through this is the one thing I want to let her know .. that she can pass this test. I love and care for her so much. I may not be very outspoken or showy but she knows that.. And yeah., I know she deserves a man better than that y buot na taw., irresponsible hamik.. urf. We relatives sure got her back at this one! hehehe!

Well. life is indeed unpredictable. You never know what lies ahead. The only thing you can do right now is live., and choose the road you want to walk. Much comes in the way but its never too late to turn back and pick up the pieces of who you are and what the Father would want you to be. :D

diba nuhh???

mao nah.. a message to those guys out there: If you spill the beans.... learn to eat them! Magdusa ang talo! :P

No comments: