There is always someone you can talk to.. a PC perhaps?

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Seminary and institute graduation

okey so yesterday, I went to intstitue graduation with some of my friends. Unfortunately, I was not one of the graduates but yeah., at least I helped out with the music and all those. The speakers were very spiritual and President Jergal's talk struck me bulls eye! Recently, I was very busy with school stuff that i forgot to look on the more important things in life. In his talk he said that seminary and institute isn't the problem., it is the solution. TRUE., and I think that was the very statement that made me promise myself to put insitute as priority to my schedule and not make it only as an option. So now, i guess that served as my wake up call to come back closer to my Heavenly Father and feel His love through this wonderful program.

Here are some pics we had with the graduates and some seminary and insitute students in Tagbilaran:






No comments: